Call right now: Tel.: (061) 701-33-22

Home » Agency “Sapho” – legal travel abroad

Agency “Sapho” – legal travel abroad

Let’s consider specifically a subject of family reunification. Let us say at once - this topic applies only to citizens of Ukraine who live in another country legally, have a residence permit, work, house (can be rent). Only close relatives – these are parents, spouses, children have the right to be reunited. The legislation of individual countries such as Norway, equates to close relatives even civilian spouses, with whom the applicant (candidate) on the reunification of family lived at least 2 years. Applicants for family reunification with relatives abroad must apply to the Embassy of the country.